Welcome licensed childcare owners, parents and associates to Learn & Development Childcare Association.
Mission: To promote and enhance development, skills and communication to parents, associates and small business licensed child care owners.
The LDCA’s purpose is to connect our membership of small business licensed child care owners, parents and associates thus enhancing confidence and concreteness in their development, skills and communication with each other and children.
LDCA’s objectives/descriptions are to utilize the following:
- Parent Webinars addressing needs not covered in conventional state training, some coming from Child Care Fusion, how to partnership with the parents.
- Vent Magazine”: teaching you to thrive- Parenting for the 20 something group- the venue of what goes right and what goes wrong; lessons from thriving parents. This will be in on-line flip book. Continually seeks parents and childcare providers for articles in the monthly magazine. Continually seeks paying advertising sponsors. The 20 something group of parents write in to ‘vent’ about parenting and to get some insight.
- Surveys to measure the quality of service of LDCA; placed on web site
- Child Care Fusion webinars workshops supporting the licensed child care owner, parents and associates
- Templates of forms and parent handbooks for the newbie licensed child care provider
- LDCA’s web site http://www.ldca.net being host to LDCA mission, goals and objectives, surveys, contact information, selling of: “Vent Magazine” on-line flip book/advertising sponsors, webinars workshops, childcare forms and parent handbook templates
Learning & Development Childcare Association’s annual membership fee and benefits:
Charter (licensed child care owner **first 6 persons per each city only**): $100.00 Subscription to quarterly newsletter- Mileage, 3 months subscription [ability to cut off after term] to “Vent Magazine”, business discounts
Childcare persons- must have current valid child care license $100.00 Subscription to quarterly on-line newsletter- Mileage, 3 month subscription [ability to cut off after term] to “Vent Magazine”, and network resources
Parents (personal childcare development): $65.00 Subscription to quarterly newsletter- Mileage, 3 month subscription [ability to cut off after term] to Vent Magazine, business discounts
Associates (employed or desiring industry employment, child care advertisers): $65.00 Subscription to quarterly newsletter- Mileage, 3 month subscription [ability to cut off after term] to “Vent Magazine”, business discounts
Webinar conferences: $15.00
“Vent Magazine” (monthly): $10.00 month/$110.00 annually; advertising sponsors: page ¼ – $15, 1/3- $20.00, ½- $25, ¾- $30, full $40 each ad monthly (approximates)
Pay sources: PayPal, payquicker.com, Visa and Mastercard
Application able to be written and turned in after completion of said association fee